Sunday, October 05, 2008

Another school year has begun....just a little late on blogging though!! OPPS!!!!Already over a month has gone by since they have started school!!! Hunter is in his second year of preschool !! He LOVES it!!! He goes to preschool three days in a row for two and a half hours. Drew is in first grade and loves it also but it took him about a month to adjust to the new schedule and routine....me too!!! :) His teacher Ms. Pedersen is so awesome!!! She is just what Drew needs and I am so thankful for her!!!!!











4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

What handsome boys you have! It's great that they're enjoying school! ; )

5:16 PM  
Blogger Carpenters said...

I can't believe how big they are! Such little men!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boys are growing up so fast=) They look so handsome!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Hi Danae',
Time to up-date your blog!!!!
Mike told me that you have been calling. Sorry, I"ve been really busy working on my new store.
www.savannahsboutique.blogspot.com
I"m doing a free giveaway. You should stop by and enter!
I'll try to call you this weekend and catch up. Love you, Bunny

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home