Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer has begun!!!!! School is officially over for the boys!! WOO HOO!!!! I am SO looking forward to some fun relaxing days,sleeping in, and enjoying the sun if we get any!

That is a spider painted on hunter's face at the preschool carnival. It was his last day!





Drew for the first time EVER got some summer highlights in the front!!! That was super fun! I'm sure this will be the first of many! he he! :)











Drew's last day of kindergarten! WOW, this school year flew by!!! Drew did so good in school!!I am so proud of him!!!! Fun times!


































3 Comments:

Blogger The Young Family said...

Wow - can't believe he will be going into 1st grade next year! Craziness! Love the hilights! Very fun!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I'm glad I decided to check your blog to see if you posted! Cute pics! Funny...Gavin has been asking me to make his hair "blonder"!

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pics! We should do the zoo next week! let me know if Thurs or Fri works for you!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home