Friday, March 14, 2008

Drew's birthday!!!!
I couldn't resist posting a few baby pictures of Drew!!!:)Oh my goodness,what a cutie pie I must say!!!!Messy face and all!!!I know this sounds really cliche but it does go so fast!!I remember everyone tells you at your baby showers and everyone that's had a child reminds you of how fast it goes(to the point of being annoying!!!) but it's true it does go way to fast!!!!I wish I could hold and kiss Drew as a baby again!!!He was So precious!!!!I can't believe he is six now!!!!I am so proud of him though and love the little man he is becoming!!! My baby Drew!!!










































Drew and hunter are playing the wii.Their favorite thing to do......EVER!!!!
Yes, and Hunter is wearing his pajamas.He wore them to preschool for popcorn and pajama day!:)
















Drew wanted a pumpkin pie for his birthday instead of cake!!!!!
















Happy birthday Drew we love you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six years old, WOW! I remember him in the nursery with me when he was so little. Time does fly=) Happy birthday Drew.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

That's funny...Trevor gets pumpkin pie for his birthday every year because it's at Thanksgiving! Good thing he likes it! I am realizing that I LOVE age 6! Aren't they just the cutest!?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I forgot how cute Drew Bug was as a baby! I loved what you said about being able to hold him once more as a baby. Happy Birthday Drew!!!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home