Monday, September 10, 2007

Drew's first day of kindergarten!!!!
This first picture is Drew going to orientation and we got to meet his teacher for the first time!! This is Drew's first official day of school!!He was very excited and nervous.......ME TOO!!!!:)




Hunter wanted to go with him to school!!



We walk to school every day.We live less then a mile from school so it seems quicker then driving.
Drew is looking a little nervous.





This is Mrs. Watson Drew's teacher.I think this picture speaks for it's self!!!!




5 Comments:

Blogger The Young Family said...

Wow first day of Kindergarten! That is so excitting, it makes my stomache turn a little with nervousness, if Drew is in Kindergarten this year - that means John is soon to follow! They are growing up way to fast, wasn't it yesterday I was hearing about your birth and excitted to be pregnant! What happened I blinked and it has been 4 1/2 years (John's age).....

wow I am happy for Drew I am sure we will all get some fun stories this year!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

How cute! I'm glad it's going well! Keep me posted!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

P.S. He looks so grown up!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Danae'! Where does the time go? I can't believe how big your Drew-bug has gotten!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Fun times to come=)

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home