Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hunter's first day of preschool!!!
Hunter was SO excited to go to preschool!I was really excited for him ,I know he will love it!
Silly Hunter!













When I went to pick Hunter up from preschool he didn't want to come home!!!I had to bribe him to come to me!The second day I went to pick him up the bribing didn't work!He threw a big fit and screamed, "I don't want to go home!"in front of everyone .It was a little embarrassing but at least I know he loves it!!:)





2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Oh no! I have SO been there! (The embarrassing fit throwing! As a matter of fact, Trevor was following me around church on Sunday, throwing a fit! Ha!) But, yes, at least you know that he loves it!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is such a people person! He loves playing and being with others. I am sure he will get the hang of it soon=)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home