Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm so excited to share some of our Christmas pictures finally!!!Our computer has been having some issues!!!

On Christmas Eve we had the most relaxing day ever!We went to church and had lunch with our favorite people John and Jess!!!Then we had a nice dinner and made cookies for santa!That was ever important to Drew!!!He was every excited about Santa coming this year!! We made chocolate chip cookies and rice crispy treats!!!Drew helped me the whole time!He is a great helper!!!And Hunter....we'll just say he tries to help too!!!
I'll be posting more picture of Christmas day soon!!!






4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Finally! (Ha ha!) What great pictures! Keep 'em coming!

10:04 AM  
Blogger The Young Family said...

What great fun! John was very into Santa this year too - it was soo much fun. Em

3:21 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Okay, I"m trying to post a comment again, hopefully I didn't post this twice.
I'm glad that you're back on here! The pictures look great! Can't wait until we get together again! Love ya!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Awwww...I LOVE being your favorite people!!!!!!!!
Cute pics!!!!!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home