Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Brent and I decided last minute to take a trip with the boys to Northwest treck.We went with Sean, Karen, Justin, Travis and Stephanie. It was the perfect day, it wasn't to hot or to cold.I havn't been there since I was little and it was a treat.I would definetly go again, it was super fun!!!
Stephanie,Travis,Drew and Justin.
This picture is so cute,Brent and Hunter look so much alike!!
Drew and precious Stephanie coloring a ladybug picture.
Two tired boys after a long day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenzie said...

So sweet! I love these pics! Oh, by the way, my new blog was on my MySpace I realized that!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

I thought that first pic was taken in your backyard...since you live in Enumclaw and all. :)
Great pics! I love the one of the boys sleeping in the car.

5:52 PM  
Blogger littlehappyone said...

Danae, WHO is that perfectly cute little princess with your boys? Oh wait, that's my Nanie! Thanks for inviting us, we had a great time and it was nice to be altogether with all of us and all of you.

Your whole family is so photogenic.... I am jealous.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home