Monday, October 23, 2006

FALL in definetly HERE!!! Wow, what a beautiful one we are having!!I love the sunny crisp days and the colors of fall!!!

I thought it would be fun to do Mr.potatoe head pumkins...The kids had a great time!~My little superstars!!

Hunter is praising the Lord!!
So proud!!!
Hunter only wanted to stir the seeds!!
And Drew was freaked out by the smell and feel of the pumkins.But he managed to take a few seeds out!
I don't think they knew what to think of the pumkins.Ewww and gross where the comment they where making!!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Young Family said...

Cute pics! Great pumpkins! Is the potatoe head a kit? I like that Idea.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

What a great idea! I may have to do that next year! (The boys painted their pumpkins this year. Gavin can't stand the smell and feel of the inside of the pumkins!)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I just saw on the news that those Mr. Potato Head pumpkin kits have been recalled! But, I doubt that your kids are going to try to swallow any of the peices! Ha! ; )

9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Danae, I think that it is funny that two boys didn't like the smell an feel of the pumpkin. Aren't all boys attracted to gross things? Well maybe not. But those pumpkins look cute!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home