Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I was finally able to upload some pictures!!(about time) Brent my sweet husband!!!
Aric, little Anna,and Jennifer
Jess!!!I love this girl!!She has been such a GREAT friend to both Brent and I!!!You look beautiful in that picture Jess!!! Ooh Kaela!!!She has been such a blessing in my life!!Love you!!


Bulle and Sarai.Oh, so cute!
Sweet Jennifer!!I love this girl !!We have been friends since highschool!!!She has been such a huge part of my life!!!



Kaela and Eli. Melissa,Christine,And Shanda.The picture of their husbands wouldn't upload!!(sorry)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kenzie said...

Hey Danae! Sorry I missed your party! So much to do to with moving and family here! I hope you got the voicemail I left you! I miss you and love ya girl!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home