Friday, June 15, 2007

*Drew's last day of Preschool*
I can't believe Drew will start kindergarten soon!!I think Drew is more ready then I am!!!!He will be going all day every day....YIKES!!!I felt so emotional on his last day of his preschool when I went and picked him up!!It's like a chapter closed and a new one started...silly I know!!!!Drew has done very good in preschool this year!!!His teachers both said he was the nicest and smartest in his class!!!!That makes me SO proud!!!:)...I have to brag a little!!!
On the last day of preschool there is a little carnival with all the classes combined!It was really fun for the kids!





Drew got his face painted and asked for a lion.Too funny!!!








1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is he really starting kindergarden? I can't believe it. He looks super cute with the lion on his face. I LOVE both of the boys' hair. I wish I was there so that you could give Judah his first haircut like you did Grace. Sniff, sniff. By the way Kenzie's hair looks great!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home