Saturday, March 25, 2006





Well, this is my sweet precious Drew bug!! He has changed my life completely! I don't think I knew what it was to be truly self sacrificing until he was born. He has such a sweet spirit about him!! My desire for him
is to be a mighty man of God and for him to follow the Lord all the days of his life !!
Drew has had a busy month ! He had his teeth worked on at Children's Hospital, and did awesome !The nurses said he was one of the sweetest boys they had ever seen!!He also had his birthday this month and turned four years old,WOW!!! Time goes by fast !!His birthday party was at Chuck E Cheeses ,by request!! He had a blast!!! Well,I'm ready for this next year with him and excited about his life !!He has filled our lives with joy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home